SUPERZOO 2018 DOG ENTRANCE, HOLDING AREA, & DOGGIE SPA
At the Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Show Hall & Doggie Spa Entrance
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Outside behind Hall F at the South East corner at 3950 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, NV 89119
- You will enter the parking lot from Las Vegas Blvd. and proceed to the curb at Hall D where you will drop off your dogs, then park your car either in the Mandalay Bay parking structure fee parking or in the off-site lot on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd and Four Seasons Drive free lot.
- You may pick up a “Curb Parking Drop Off Pass” at the contestants meeting on Monday, June 25th at 6pm or at the Grooming Staff table in front of the stage. The Curb Parking pass is to be placed on the car dashboard. Please fill in your name and your cell phone number. This pass is for parking while you unload/load your crates and dogs ONLY.
- If you are arriving early in the morning, you may park and walk your dog inside. If you are arriving later in the day when the weather is hot or there is more traffic, for safety’s sake, you may want to temporarily leave your car outside the entrance, with a parking pass, bring your dog inside, then park your car.
- Spa area & bathing will open starting on Monday June 25th, 2018 at 5:00pm and will be on a first come, first served basis. You may enter any time after the spa opens. Spa will be closed for the Rescue Rodeo contest on Wednesday June 27th from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
- You must bring your own towels.
- You must stay within the dog bathing area! You will not be allowed to wander onto the show floor until the show is open at 9:00am.
- Tables and grooming arms will be supplied. Tables are Electric and Hydraulic. Competitor must provide grooming loop. All tables are for sale from Ryan’s Pet Supplies Booth 609.
- Please bring only one dog at a time for bathing and drying.
- Personal tables are not allowed in the prep facility area; there simply is not enough space.
- Please be considerate of others who are waiting. Bathe your dog as quickly as possible, and then move to one of the prepping tables while waiting for conditioners, etc. to work.
- Spa facility users must clean up after themselves! Vacuum or gather-up and dispose of all hair when finished and sanitize the tables with Clorox wipes that will be available in the Spa.
GROOMING TABLES & TUBS AVAILABLE AT DISCOUNTED PRICE
Grooming tables & tubs are provided complimentary by Ryan’s Pet Supplies for use by Groomer SuperShow participants. Tables & tubs will be available for sale during the show and may be picked up immediately following the close of SuperZoo. Please call Ryan’s Pet Supplies at 1-800-525-7387 ext. 272 and speak with Brenda to reserve a Table or tub. Visit Ryan’s at Booth #609 on the show floor to make arrangements to purchase Table or Tub.
Play and Potty area Supplied by Puppy PlayGround.com
You are responsible to clean up after your pets. There will be cleaning supplies at the exercise area. Please remind others that they are responsible to clean up after their own pets. If you see our sponsor in Booth #410, please thank them for supplying this area.
DAY USE HOLDING AREA
- Will be located on the show floor behind the grooming stage
- One crate per dog
- All Crates must have a crate card – extra crate cards will be available should you need them
- Your cell phone number must be on the crate card
- You are responsible for the care of your dogs
- Dogs cannot be kept on show floor overnight in Day Use Holding Area
24 HOUR DOG HOLDING MOBILE UNIT
- The Mobile Unit, located behind Hall F at the South East corner, will be the dog holding facility.
- The Mobile Unit will be open starting on Sunday, June 24 2018 at 6:00pm through Thursday June 28, 2018 at 4:00pm and will be manned 24 hours a day.
- You will be responsible for the care of all dogs you bring; exercising, feeding, watering, and cleaning up after your dog. For each dog, you will need to provide a crate (no soft sided crates allowed), dishes and food.
- All dogs must be left in hard crates. No Fabric or soft-sided crates will be allowed in the holding area. You will be asked to sign a release when leaving your dogs.
- Please click on Holding Room Forms to view, download and print all required forms.
- You will need one set of forms per groomer. Please fill out, print and bring your forms to the Holding Room when dropping of your dog(s). Each set of forms should contain the following:
- Holding Room Agreement – 2 pgs.
- Appendix A listing all dogs names and breeds – 1 pg.
- Holding Facility Registration/Care Log – 2 pgs. – 1 per dog
- Crate Card – one card per each dog staying in the holding room.