MEDIA INVITED TO SUPERZOO IN LAS VEGAS, NV
Pet industry trends emerge at SuperZoo. Known as the retail pet industry innovator, SuperZoo is making news this year with a sold out show floor, cutting-edge professional education program, new product launches, innovative show features and international grooming contests. SuperZoo attracts more attendees and more exhibitors than any other Pet Industry Trade Show in the United States.
We invite qualified working media to cover the show with a complimentary press badge. Contact Samantha Lee to request a pass.
- In the wake of a record-breaking 12 percent jump in attendance at the 2012 National Show for Pet Retailers™, all indicators suggest that SuperZoo will enjoy an even more enthusiastic reception of its upcoming show. SuperZoo has already sold out the trade show floor for the third year in a row, with an unprecedented 971 exhibitors—and 9% increase over the 2012 show. SuperZoo has been recognized by Trade Show Executive as one of the fastest growing trade shows in the US and by Trade Show News Network as one of the Top 250—both for the third year running.
- SuperZoo puts the pet industry’s newest products and trends on full display in one efficient, state-of-the-art center of innovation. Stop by the two New Product Showcase, located in the southwest corner of the trade show hall, for a quick look at what’s new. For a list of exhibitor press releases and product launches, visit the Digital Press Room at http://superzoo.org/press-room/.
- SupeZoo is introducing a new Concept Store exhibit at this year’s event. The store will feature the newest trends in retail displays and cutting-edge innovations including a state-of-the-art Point of Sale system and unique merchandising techniques. At the Concept Store, retailers will learn how they can enhance their stores and boost business with strategies for store set up and design, category management, QR code development, SKU and inventory management, and much more. The store will feature product from more than 60 exhibitors, professionally merchandised.
- The SuperZoo education program, SuperZoo University, features a robust curriculum divided into three tracks: Business Development, Animal Wellness and Technology. New classes offered in the curriculum include, Mystery Shopping: Pull Out the Microscope for Your Pet Business, What Women Want in Your Store, and Search Engine 101. For the first time, SuperZoo U is also featuring a Marketing Bootcamp on Monday, July 22, presented by retail expert Bob Negen of WhizBang! Training. This exciting addition covers a wide range of marketing topics, including how to generate sales through gift certificates, the value of loyalty programs, social media and more.
- The School of Animal Wellness has expanded and will feature insights into caring for different animal species, new feeds and various health issues—presented by physicians from Horn. There will also be an “ask the expert” panel session specifically designed to address pet nutrition. Media are also invited to arrive a day early to attend the 3rd Annual Pet Industry Executive Summit (PIES), held July 22 at the SuperZoo venue. This engaging conference will address hot topics and critical issues facing the industry.
- Groomers from around the world will showcase their talent in the international grooming competitions for the chance to win from classic to win their share of the $45,000 in prize money. Groomers can also take advantage of a full schedule of grooming seminars and a targeted neighborhood featuring the latest grooming products.
The World Pet Association (WPA) is the oldest industry organization promoting responsible growth and development of the companion pet and related products and services. WPA works to inform and educate the general public in order to ensure safe and healthy lifestyles for our animal friends. WPA is the host of America’s Family Pet Expo, the world’s largest consumer pet and pet products expo, held annually in Costa Mesa, California and the Aquatic Experience, held in Chicago, Illinois. The organization also produces SuperZoo, an annual pet industry trade show that showcases a comprehensive collection of exhibits and offers a variety of informative educational seminars. SuperZoo 2013 will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada July 23 – 25.