Below please find general information regarding the grooming contests.
SuperZoo 2019 Map for Groomers
Day Use Holding Area
- Will be located on the show floor behind the grooming stage
- One crate per dog
- All Crates must have a Crate Card – extra crate cards will be available should you need them
- Your cell phone number must be on the crate card
- You are responsible for the care of your dogs
- Dogs cannot be kept on show floor overnight in Day Use Holding Area
24 Hour Dog Holding Mobile Trailer
- The Mobile Unit, located outside Hall B at the North West corner, will be the dog holding facility.
- The Mobile Unit will be open starting on Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:00pm through Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 3:00pm and will be manned 24 hours a day.
- You will be responsible for the care of all dogs you bring; exercising, feeding, watering, and cleaning up after your dog. For each dog, you will need to provide a crate (no soft sided crates allowed), dishes and food.
- All dogs must be left in hard crates. No Fabric or soft-sided crates will be allowed in the holding area. You will be asked to sign a release when leaving your dogs.
- Please click on Holding Room Forms to view, download and print all required forms.
- You will need one set of forms per groomer. Please fill out, print and bring your forms to the Holding Room when dropping of your dog(s). Each set of forms should contain the following:
Holding Room Agreement – 2 pgs.
Appendix A listing all dogs names and breeds – 1 pg.
Holding Facility Registration/Care Log – 2 pgs. – 1 per dog
Crate Card – one card per each dog staying in the holding room.
Grooming tables and tubs are available at a discounted price and are provided complimentary by Ryan’s Pet Supplies for use by Groomer SuperZoo participants. Tables & tubs will be available for sale during the show and may be picked up immediately following the close of SuperZoo. Visit Ryan’s at Booth # 6849 on the show floor to make arrangements to purchase Table or Tub.
Play and Potty Area Supplied by Puppy PlayGround.com
The exercise area will be located behind the stage near the day-use holding area. You are responsible to clean up after your pets and there will be cleaning supplies in the exercise area. Please remind others that they are responsible to clean up after their own pets. If you see our sponsor in Booth 6916, please thank them for supplying this area.